The International Scientific and Practical Conference named after V. I. Vernadsky "Engineering Technologies for Sustainable Development and Integration of Science, Production and Education" will be held at Tambov State Technical University on May 29-31, 2019.
Special attention at the state level is given to the development of the common education space and Russia’s scientific and technological development strategy, as well as universities cooperation with schools and society, and Russian universities international activities.
The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin at the plenary session of the XI Congress of the Russian Union of Rectors noted that the country has formed a unique system of scientific activity, but in order to support it, it is necessary to develop the system of education in higher educational institutions. He supposes that “across the country universities are designed to become centers of technology and human resources development, real intellectual locomotives for the sectors of economy and our regions. Higher educational institutions should form a community of people fascinated by ideas of technological breakthrough”. The President thinks it is necessary to build regional models of interaction between innovators, high-tech companies, enterprises, and also at the sites of higher educational institutions."
Tambov region is a pilot region for the implementation of measures for development and introduction of digital technologies, including the agro-industrial complex.
The main purpose of the conference is to discuss, to share the best practices and identify possible solutions to the problems of development of interaction forms between universities, industry and business, new tools for financing research at universities, as well as the creation and strengthening of research infrastructure in universities, innovation in education.
The conference is oriented to scientists, young researchers from Russian and foreign universities, as well as managers and specialists of leading Russian industrial companies and agriculture and is a platform for development of the best domestic and foreign achievements and solutions to fundamental problems in the field of sustainable scientific and technological development of Russia, including:
- development of digital technologies and platforms for integration of education, science and production;
- development of innovative technologies for quality control of materials, biological processes and natural environments, remote monitoring;
- use of digital solutions, robotics and modern information systems to manage sustainable scientific and technological development;
- development of innovative technologies for sustainable agriculture, food and biological safety, modern chemistry and biology;
- decisions on georesources, ecosystems and ecological safety in conditions of scientific and technological modernization;
- development of modern industrial technologies, "green" construction technologies, innovative power and energy saving technologies;
- development of a common education space and implementation of innovations in education.